If you are experiencing a leak with your External Filter please follow the below test to help identify the issue;
- The most important thing to do is identify where the leak is coming from and shut the water off;
- Please check the o-ring on the motor head to make sure it is not damaged or dislodged in any way which could cause the leak. If you have recently maintained the unit it's very important to keep all the o-rings and seals lubricated to ensure the seals are watertight;
- Check the hose adaptor and clips to ensure they are making a tight seal and are not loose or damaged. On the underside of the hose adaptors there are two small clear O-rings, please check these for damage too;
- Check all pipework is tightly fitted and secure and all o-rings are in place and all well lubricated. If you require spare parts for any of these items, you will find them here;
- If you haven't done so already, please disconnect the unit and discontinue use or alternatively place the item inside a large bucket to prevent water damages then contact our Customer Service Team.