AllPondSolutions.co.uk, offer returns for most items within 30 days of receipt of delivery. You can use this page to learn about our return policies. Most items sold on AllPondSolutions.co.uk follow our general return policies, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
If you wish to return an item due to it being unwanted, you may do so at your own cost. The product must be in its original packaging in an unused state.
Please include your delivery note in the return package with a brief explanation of why you have returned it and what resolution you wish to have (Exchange, Refund etc)
We suggest, for your own safety that you send all returns back via registered post or a tracked service. If you are unsure which courier to use, please contact our customer service team who will be able to advise.
The item must be repackaged, fit for transit and sent to:
All Pond Solutions
Unit 203 Riverside Way
Any refunds will be issued once we have received the goods, in their original condition. This refund only includes the total of goods sent and not the delivery charge.
- We will not accept any products that are returned outside of the 30 day returns policy.
- We will not refund or exchange any products that have been used and are not faulty after purchase even if returned within the 30 day policy.
- We do not accept any livestock or plants to be refunded if unwanted. Please see our livestock T&C's
- If a refund is offered in these circumstances it is at the discretion of Management.
- All Pond Solutions are not responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit that are returned at your own cost. We can provide images of damage to support your claim with the courier. This may affect your right to refund, repair or replacement.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Want to return an unwanted item?
Raise a ticket with our Customer Services team using our support page by clicking here.